Saturday, May 26, 2007

Shopautodotca Seocontest Day 2

Well it's been a little over 24 hours since I started the Shopautodotca Seocontest. Got some good news already.

Looks like Google picked me up sometime last night. 24 hour indexing is pretty snazzy, but anyone who knows who I am also probably knows how I did it. However what they don't know, is how I am also ranking #27 at the current moment. 26 if you use the quoted version "Shopautodotca Seocontest." :)

Jon hasn't put up his damn site yet. So far it's just a Wordpress error. Config.php files are hard to edit? No but they are time consuming though, and I know for a fact he has better stuff to do. All well, I'm sure he'll get it up soon. In the mean time I'm wondering how much time I should dedicate to this contest. Should I do an update here everyday to let you guys know how it's going? Tell ya what, I'll update whenever I remember to do so. I'll try to put in as many as possible, but no promises on this everyday crap. I'm already in the index and ranking in the top 30 what more do you want from me? *evil grin*

Have a great Memorial Weekend!
ps. Be sure to drive safe this weekend with your automobile cars. Is it stuffy in here? :)

2 comments:

Garnette said...

Hi, Eli.
Well, here's news for you: I'm entering the contest too.

I don't know if that still works as there is too much comment spam on the blogs these days but I decided to try it as your blog might give me some authority eventually.

So I have thrown up a page for the shopautodotca seocontest so unless you want to lose, you will have to remove this comment of mine, haha (it feels like the second time I'm saying it).

G'luck in the contest though.

Eli said...

Good lord, I'm in for it now :)

Better not beat me cus then I may learn some techniques from you. :)