Wednesday, May 30, 2007

shopautodotca seocontest Day 5

wow sorry for not updating yesterday. The shopautodotca seocontest is going crazy right now. All the sites in the shopautodotca seocontest are fluctuating like crazy right now. I think it has to do with the timing of the cache copies of each site. This shopautodotca seocontest site in particular is doing some crazy stuff. The other day the main page dropped out of the index, yet the subpage of the first post stayed in. WTF! In all my years of SEO I've never seen anything like that happen, but it did. So I dropped down to like mid 90's in the ranks for shopautodotca seocontest. Now the main page is at least back in but its only ranked #20 and i still have a cache date of May 25th (the first day). I don't know whats going on but this is definitely a weird situation for me. I've never been in an seo contest before so i hope this normal. :)

On the absolutely side of kick ass news, Jon's shopautodotca seocontest site jumped into the #4 for the terms "shopautodotca seocontest" spot on its SECOND DAY! That is amazing. However his cache date stayed the same, his 301 redirect seemed to have made him flux down to the third page. I hope it's just a fluke. It probably is, but at least there is some hope, if he can make it into the top 5 in such a short amount of time than he should have no problem doing it again. Hopefully after my cache date updates I can jump in there to.

Yesterday I decided to start my linking campaign. I managed to get about 20k backlinks all with the anchor text similiar or exactly to shopautodotca seocontest. If at least 1% get credited by the end of the contest we should be easily number 1. I'm seriously wondering though if my blogspot account strategy was a bad idea. I've never had a legit blogspot account before. Only a ton of spam which works great. Who knows? Tomarrow if things are still subpar I may decide to pull out the big guns. We'll have to see. :)

Good luck everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lAME POST SORRY HAHA sucks